A series of ways to enjoy your G&T during isolation…
Added On:--- 27 March 2020
Firstly, use plenty of ice, pour yourself a Hedgerow G&T and choose your favourite mixer…
- Josh in Sales – like many right now, he’s beside himself without any sport on TV – is getting very into his online Scrabble – with a strong Hedgerow Gin and Tonic.
- Download the new app ‘Houseparty’ so you can enjoy a G&T together and have a good catch up with your friends/family.
- Joff – get bird-spotting – and Spring is the perfect time for it. Take your drink out into your garden and sit quietly and still. Look for the birds – their size, colour, beak and wing shape.
- Instead of asking your neighbour for a cup of sugar maybe lend them a gin to go with their tonic.
- Claire in PR – a good time for a spot of organising your cupboards at home – then treat yourself with a G&T afterwards.
- Cook something comforting – take that gin into the kitchen and spend time making a Risotto or a Toad in the Hole.
We are currently offering free P&P with the code “TREAT”… Enjoy!